- Take a wax melt/brittle out of its packaging/pot and place in a wax burner. If using brittle please use an amount suitable for your wax burner size. If your wax melt is too large then I advise cutting into smaller pieces.
- Once the wax burner is in use please do not move it around or touch it as it will be hot.
- You should be able to get several uses out of a wax melt/brittle. Depending on your scent strength preference you may wish to put a new melt/brittle in your wax burner sooner than others (I know some customers like to change theirs every time its used. Others like to use theirs 3 or 4 times before changing).
- When you have finished using your melt/brittle allow the wax so fully solidify in the melter and allow to fully cool.
- Once the melter is cool and the wax set then I recommend putting it in the fridge (if a non electric melter) for 10-15 minutes. This will help the removal of the wax to be in one piece.
- Discard the used wax appropriately.
Extra Safety Information
- Do not store, use or discard the wax melts/brittle anywhere within reach/access of children, vulnerable people or animals.
- Do not use your melter near flammable objects or on surfaces which may get damaged
- Always use a heatproof mat
- When using a tealight, only use one at a time
- Ensure that the melter you are using is suitable for wax. An oil burner is not the same as a wax burner
- If your burner has any sign of cracks then discontinue use of it and replace immediatley
- Do not use in draughty areas
- Ensure that once the tealight is blown out that it is full extinguished
- Do not use your melter on for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not leave your melter unattended at any time